Why Heninger Toyota?
- 4.6 star rating on Google with over 900 reviews.
- 4.6 star rating on DealerRater with over 100 reviews.
- Family owned and operated since 1957.
- Western Canada’s original Toyota dealership since 1968.
- 5-time Consumer Choice Award winner in Southern Alberta. (2013-2017)
- Lowest prices guaranteed of any Toyota dealership in Calgary.
- Shop with no pressure. Our Product Specialists are not on commission to serve you better.
- Home of the 24-hour Test Drive.
- Indoor Pre-Owned Showroom with excellent selection of Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
- Serving customers in over 10 languages including French, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog, Korean, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Russian, and more.
- Environmentally-friendly facility construction and operation.
- State-of-the-art Service Centre with extended Express Service hours and Café.
- Steps away from the 39 Ave Red Line LRT station; complimentary CTrain tickets.
- Full Service Collision Centre under Fix Auto
I love Toyota but hated it when I purchased my very first car from Country Hills Toyota. Our agent sold us a car with features that we dont really need and placed me in a situation that hurt my budget so bad. I am just thankful to find Heninger Toyota which was recommended to me by friends. I met Andrey Wong, Elaine and Leo. Awesome team. They helped me to switched into an awesome car that is just right for my need, good for my budget and lightened my financial burden. I just love their service and their dedication to help people. If I can give them 20 stars, I will. I highly recommend Andrey’s service.
- Henry Ayeras
What a wonderful experience my husband and I had when we visited the store last time! I would love to recommend Mr. David Deng to all of you who want to purchase a car from Heninger Toyota. He is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all the questions we had with great details. He asked about our needs and gave us wonderful suggestions and explained the reasons with great patience. Great customer service, Mr. Deng! Thank you so much for helping us so well while making us feeling so comfortable!!
- Cindy Chen
I went and tried to look for a bigger car at Heninger Toyota with the intention of trading in my slightly used sedan. With the help of Anne Reyes, all my inquiries and questions had been handled and answered with all honesty and transparency. She is not only a very good and knowledgeable individual but also a very sincere financial advisor. Though, we were not able to complete the transaction temporarily due to financial restriction I am pretty much confident that I have found the right Toyota dealership and the best sales person who could help my dream car a reality. Thanks a lot Anne for the help. May God bless your kindness with abundant graces and overflowing number of customers. Keep up the good work and I will see you in the near future.
- Milor Biscocho
Came in for a Tacoma and ended up getting it. The sales manager and sales associate team was great. I went back 3-4 times and every time I went, they were very patient as purchasing a vehicle is a big decision, which they were understanding of. I was told the gym at the service center was for customer use, but I’m pretty sure it is not and only for staff. I probably wouldn’t use the gym there when dropping off my vehicle to get serviced, but either the sales person didn’t know or they just tried to make a sale.
- Calvin Quach
Looking for a good service satisfaction? Anne Reyes from Toyota Heninger is the best answer. She will guide you on how to finance or lease a vehicle. I met Anne way back 2012 and when I decided to get my Sienna, Anne helped me. Now that I need a Truck for my business. I went back to her. She will explain all the details that you need to understand . Elaine is also the best because she helped me guide on my financing. I referred a lot of my friends to Anne and no regrets because they are also happy customers. Go look for Anne Reyes
- Roberto Bartolo