Please note that while this position is located in a Toyota Dealership - this position is required to work on all makes and models of vehicles.
The technician is responsible for the servicing and repair of customer’s and dealership's vehicles as assigned by service management or designated representative.
Duties and responsibilities
- Professionally service and/or repair vehicles assigned.
- Complete all work in accordance with the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- Document services and repairs completed by making appropriate notes showing “condition, cause and remedy”.
- Document additional needed repairs showing “condition, cause and remedy”.
- Use seat covers, fender covers and steering wheel covers as directed by service management.
- Dispose of fluids and chemicals safely in accordance with established Dealer guidelines.
- Maintain an inventory of standard automotive technician tools required to perform all services and repairs and which are not inventoried by the Dealership as “Special Service Tools”.
- Utilize standard operating procedures to perform maintenance services as directed by service management.
- Return customer’s vehicles as clean as or cleaner than they were prior to servicing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Technician: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Out of Province Certification
- Licensed Machanic