Our continued reputation and success depends on the quality of our people. We always welcome talented individuals who are looking to join "Team Heninger Toyota Scion". Review the current postings and see if you're the right fit for Heninger Toyota Scion.
- Service Lot Attendant
- Detail Technician
- Lot Attendant
- Product Advisor
- Scion Champion
- Service Advisor
- Service Cashier/ Appointment Coordinator
Service Lot Attendant
Heninger Toyota/Scion, one of Canada’s busiest dealerships, is looking for a lot attendant for our busy Service Department. Heninger Toyota/Scion is primarily situated on Calgary’s busiest street, and has a rich history in giving our customers a complete and fulfilling experience. This is a full time Monday to Friday position. A clean driving record, personal responsibility and desire to succeed are also required. This position is an ideal starting point to advance those who show initiative to other positions available in service. Many of our prior lot staff are now working as technicians, apprentice technicians, and service advisors.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Movement of vehicles off site to other parking locations
- Transfer of vehicles between internal departments
- Shop maintenance
- Includes some administrative and office work
- Room for growth and advancement
Experience is not necessary, but reliability and a hard working attitude is an absolute requirement.
Please Apply to:
Heninger Toyota Scion is looking for a Detail Technician.
The Detail Technician reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning of vehicles as well as power polishing and applying tint and protection packages.
Experience in paint protection film and tinting is definitely an asset. A clean driving record is a must as is a keen eye for detail.
Apply today and become part of our team!
Heninger Toyota Scion, one of Canada’s busiest dealerships, is looking for a lot attendant for our busy New Car Department. Heninger Toyota Scion is situated on one of Calgary’s busiest streets, and has a rich history in giving our customers a complete and fulfilling experience.
This position requires a clean driver’s abstract and a valid drivers license. A strong work ethic, positive attitude and punctuality are a must.
Please apply in person with resume.
Product Advisor (Sales Associate)If you are looking for a fun, entrepreneurial environment that supports an annual six-figure income and a beautiful new vehicle, read on:
- The ability to substantiate results in sales and/or personal achievement
- A record of successful team participation and/or community involvement
- A persuasive, energetic and positive personality with a track record of reliability
- Proven performance in the electronics, clothing, jewelry or fitness industries
- Automotive, commission-based retail sales experience a definite asset
- Ability to converse in a second language a definite asset
All applications are held with the strictest confidence
Apply in-person or send a letter of interest along with your resume to:
Mark Beach/Freeman Leung - Sales Managers
3640 MacLeod Trail South
Calgary, Alberta T2G 2P9
Heninger Toyota is looking for a special individual to lead its newest line up. Scion, the world’s “youngest” automotive brand, has been designed to appeal to Generation Y/Millennials. Both Scion’s product line and sales process have been developed with young buyers in mind. Now, we need someone to lead this exciting new division of our company.
Our “Scion Champion” will:
- Head our Scion sales department
- Engage Scion customers in the straightforward Scion Sales Process
- Be our resident expert on all things Scion
- Be empowered to complete sales transactions from start to finish
- Work to create innovative marketing programs to attract the youth market (think DJ competitions, etc.)
- Intimately understand the culture of the youngest generation of car buyers
- Be very smart
- Be passionate about cars, technology, and people
- Embrace the tuner culture (customization – custom rims, body kits, etc.)
- Have fun at work
- Have a vibrant personality
- Receive a company car – a Scion, of course!
- Expect to earn $45,000 - $60,000 annually
- Check out the Scion line up at Scion.ca
Heninger Toyota, an industry leading Automotive Dealer, has been servicing the Calgary area for over 40 years. Heninger Toyota has won numerous awards including Toyota's prestigious President's Pride award for both our Parts and Service Departments. Heninger Toyota is currently in the process of building an ultramodern service facility that will satisfy both customers and employees alike.
As a professional service advisor you will provide customers with a positive service experience that will build loyalty to Heninger Toyota.
Your daily duties will include:
- Meet and Greet customers in a professional, friendly manner
- Offer appropriate services and repairs to satisfy customer requirements
- Handle minor customer complaints and resolve customers concerns
- Liaison between the customer and service technician
- Keep the customer informed of the repair progress throughout the day
- Detailed invoicing and billing of customer work orders
- Follow up calls to notify customers of work performed to their vehicles
- Advise customers of upcoming service requirements
Heninger Toyota will provide you with:
- An industry leading remuneration package
- A positive, friendly atmosphere
- Available 4 day work weeks
- Benefits package
- A large customer base
- A fully staffed Business Development Center
- Sufficient support staff
Applicants should have previous service advisor experience and knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds or ADP.
Our mission is to be 'The Best Place to Work'. This enables us to have the best people on our team, thus providing our customers an experience that's unlike anywhere else.
Service Appointment Coordinator
The Service Appointment Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling of service appointments andsome cashier duties. This position reports to the Service Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the Dealership in the most positive and professional manner
- Schedule incoming service appointments
- Call existing customers to schedule routine maintenance
- Use the Toyota database to ensure there are no outstanding safety campaigns on customervehicles
- Confirm existing appointments and reschedule missed appointments
- Ensure the Service Department is booked to its full potential
- Maintain accuracy of the customer database