EMPOWERING THE FUTURE
For over two decades, Toyota has been at the forefront of driving progress. As a result, today you have a wide selection of Toyota electrified vehicles and powertrains to choose from, ensuring you find the perfect fit for your needs.
Over 20 million Toyota Electrified Vehicles sold worldwide since 1977
A Single Company, Diverse Solutions
In Toyota’s perspective, we recognize that distinct mobility requirements demand unique mobility solutions. This is why we are committed to investing in a diverse range of electrified technologies.
Toyota Hybrid Electric Vehicle
HEVs seamlessly combine the power of a gas engine with electric motors. And because the hybrid battery recharges on the go, you never need to plug in.
PLUG-IN HYBRID TOYOTA ELECTRIC VEHICLE
PHEVs operate in the same way as HEVs, but can optionally be plugged in for extended electric-only range.
BATTERY TOYOTA ELECTRIC VEHICLE
BEVs are zero-emission vehicles that are powered by electricity alone. BEVs require plugging-in, while also utilizing regenerative braking to recharge the onboard battery as you drive.
HYDROGEN FUEL CELL TOYOTA ELECTRIC VEHICLE
FCEVs use hydrogen as an energy source to power high-output electric motors, emitting water as the only by-product from the tailpipe.
Find your Ideal Toyota Electrified Vehicle at Heninger Toyota in Calgary, Alberta
- 2023 Toyota Prius in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Camry Hybrid in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Crown in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Venza in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Highlander in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Sequoia in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Sienna in Calgary
- 2023 Toyota Tundra Hybrid in Calgary